Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Darren Criss and Four Day Weekends (and The Boy Thing pt.2)

It has been so long since my thumbs have hit the keys for blogger.com! Strangely, the days are just on fast-forward this year. I am not unconvinced that scientists are practicing time-traveling techniques on the universe. Anyway, here I am now, choosing to share my life with those of you willing to listen.

First off, I think it as an imperative to share that I have now become a super fan of Darren Criss (Glee, A Very Potter Musical) I have been watching Glee since the beginning and really lost interest last year, but with a wave of feelings, I have dived head straight into the pool of fangirling. A real true sign of this is the fact that I tracked the tags "Glee" and "Klaine" on Tumblr. The only thing I have ever tracked before this is "One Tree Hill". Shit just got real. I'm very relieved I don't have school on Friday considering I will be an emotional wreck throughout the episode Thursday. Sorry. I'm obsessed. Rant over.

It is officially autumn! I absolutely adore fall, second to summer. The colors, the smells, the clothes! I could go on forever about all the simply poetic aspects of the chilly season. The only thing about it that I really could do without is the fact that shortly after it begins, it ends and down comes the evil, cold snow. Sweaters are covered by parkas, roads are a death trap, and the beautiful leather boots you bought prove to be entirely insensible for 3 feet of snow.

Telling a boy you like him:
Good thing I don't know. I tried Googling it. My result stated, "find out if he likes you first" Well if I knew that, this wouldn't be a conflict. I just really have no idea what to do from this point. The two other guys I have dated were very confident and definitely took the lead in the situation. In this particular case, the boy in mention is a bit more quiet, and quite frankly, probably not the most experienced. Awesome.

Anyway, tomorrow has become my Friday thanks to Bonner County thinking Columbus discovering America is still school-skipping worthy. Definitely not complaining. I am for sure looking forward to a weekend of 90's sitcoms and blogging. See you then:)

                                               Let's take a moment and appreciate this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment