Ab workouts every night before bed- I did it this summer and always went to sleep feeling accomplished, I can't make excuses of time. It only takes 10 minutes.
Keep my phone across the room at bedtime- I don't need to sleep with my phone and I definitely don't need to check Facebook/Twitter 100 times before bed.
Utilize my time- I don't have very much of it these days, and free time doesn't need to be spent constantly sitting on my phone or chatting. (Kindle will be traveling everywhere with me)
And the big guy to tie it all together...
Warm and Fuzzies (for myself!)-Every night before bed, I want to write down all the good things, no matter how small, that happened in that day. From there, I put it on my mirror and can start the next day on a positive note.
Anyway, I know this issn't the best way to come back from a unexplained hiatus, but it's a start, right?
My newest friend, Lucy. This was a once in a lifetime shot of her looking regal and graceful.

No comments:
Post a Comment