First of all, I only need 30 songs to have 2,000, so that's real exciting.
Anyway, I like how I went from not posting in two months to posting twice in one day. I am refusing to count earlier's. That was an instance of utter frustration and me trying to sort out and make sense of what I'm thinking. I pretty much failed. I don't know what feelings are. I'm going to leave it, though because I like looking back at the foolish things I say. (Not to disregard three-hour-ago me's feelings, but really, I could have at least articulated better.) I am in the writing mood (about god damned time) and got the Blogger app, so it's probably safe to say, I'll be back.
Basketball ended. It was weird. At the sound of a two second buzzer, 8 years of hard work, disappointment, passion, and purity all ended. Just like when most things end, people examine the aspects. Did I do enough? Did I try hard enough? Did I care enough? I truly believe I did. I gave my heart and soul to that game. I still would put everything on the line for it. I'm grateful I can pursue my life in this sport.
I get to go to Cancun 5 days. Five. It doesn't feel real. It probably won't until I'm sitting by the ocean with my best friend and soaking in the moment of complete bliss. I have decided to just really set aside the ol' homework load during that week. Hakuna Matata, bitches.
I'm fine. I'm solid. I'm good.
I have great friends, unlimited opportunity, and a pretty solid iTunes library, clearly.
Deuces.
No comments:
Post a Comment