Had my first Emergency Room visit last night.
Like most things, I have discovered it is not nearly as exciting as portrayed in movies and TV shows. Which sucks.
I literally waited for three hours before they even got me in to try and fix me. Two hours after that I was sent home (exhausted) but diagnosed.
Turns out that having a social life has actually been not so great on my health. Because of the overwhelming amount of things this last few weeks, my poor little lungs have become distressed and can't keep up. (I go hard, clearly.)
Graduation and completing high school aside, my last month has included iDFY camp (Please check it out here), a venture to Chico to move into my apartment, Hoopfest (This thing is the coolest ever), and this last week, swimming and playing all day, every day. Since, I can hardly breathe anyway, I understand why my lungs have decided to rebel against my body, they really shouldn't have to carry the whole ship.
Anyway, besides this little snag, my summer has started and began shaping itself to become one of the best yet. I totally dig that:)
The blog has a new look so hopefully that will inspire me to come back:)
(P.S. I hate Miley's new video. Sorry.)
No comments:
Post a Comment