Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Top Ten That Are Saving My Life

Top ten what?

Songs.

Constantly songs are affecting me in various ways for the good. Whether they are inspiring me, helping me, or I simply just like the song, I always have an interchanging list of songs that are impacting me.

I have a top ten that is pretty consistent that are my absolute favorites. "The Life Savers". Those can be shared at a different time.

For now, here are the ten that are pretty much on repeat. No particular order.

1. The Prince of Nothing Charming-Tyler Hilton
2. It's Time-Imagine Dragons
3. Kids in the Street-All-American Rejects
4. Some Nights-FUN.
5. Two Towns From Me-Blind Pilot
6. Can't Let Go-Heidi Newfield
7. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together-Taylor Swift
8. The Kings of Wishful Thinking-Go West
9. Something Stupid-Frank Sinatra
10. Summer '79-The Ataris

No comments:

Post a Comment